No Sugar Baker’s Blueberry Lemon Pancakes!
3 T. Swerve Granular
1 t. Salt
1 ¼ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
¼ C. Lemon Juice
3 T. Lemon Zest
2 T. Oil
1 C. Flour
3 t. Baking Powder
1 C. Fresh Blueberries
1. In large mixing bowl, combine Swerve, salt, egg, almond milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and oil.
2. Add in flour and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Fold in blueberries.
4. Spray your griddle and make sure it is hot!
5. Pour batter into pancake circular shapes and flip when bubbly!
6. Serve with sugar free syrup!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Channel!
I got very sick and thought I was battling the common flu. That flu never let up. After weeks of feeling miserable, the Hubs dragged me to the emergency room. I’m embarrassed to tell you my blood pressure was sky high, something like 285/175 and my glucose levels were topping 600 (with 300 in my blood and another 300 spilled over into my urine count). They told me I was inches away from having a stroke, two detached retinas and if I didn’t change my way of life…….well, I had about 4 years to live...
Leave A Comment