No Sugar Baker’s Caramel Sunflower Seed Pie
1 9-inch pie shell (baked)
¾ C. Swerve Brown
1 C. Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup
½ C. Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
3 T. Melted Butter
1 T. Vanilla
1 C. Roasted and Salted Sunflowers Seeds
1. In medium size bowl, combine all ingredients BUT sunflower seeds and pie crust. Mix well.
2. Place sunflower seeds in baked pie crust.
3. Pour mixed ingredients over seeds. Wait two minutes and watch them float to the top!
4. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
5. Let cool and refrigerate overnight!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Channel!
I got very sick and thought I was battling the common flu. That flu never let up. After weeks of feeling miserable, the Hubs dragged me to the emergency room. I’m embarrassed to tell you my blood pressure was sky high, something like 285/175 and my glucose levels were topping 600 (with 300 in my blood and another 300 spilled over into my urine count). They told me I was inches away from having a stroke, two detached retinas and if I didn’t change my way of life…….well, I had about 4 years to live...
Leave A Comment