½ C. Butter
¾ C. Swerve Granular
¾ C. Swerve Brown
1 T. Vanilla
1 ½ C. King Arthur’s Protein Flour
1 T. Baking Powder
1 T. Baking Soda
1 T. Cinnamon
1 t. Salt
1 C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1 C. Oats
1 C. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 C. Chopped Pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, Swerves, eggs and vanilla.
- After well mixed, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoon onto well sprayed cookie baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
Leave A Comment