¾ C. Butter
1 ½ C. Purecane Brown Sweetener
¼ C. Oil
1 T. Vanilla
1 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 ½ C. Flour
3 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Cinnamon
Dash of Salt
2-3 C. Fresh Sliced and Peeled Peaches
½ C. Purecane Granular Sweetener
1 T. Whiskey
¼ C. Lemon Juice
¼ C. Water
1 T. Butter
1 T. Cornstarch
No Sugar Baker’s Whipped Topping or Keto Whipped Topping
- Spray two 8 inch cake pans with nonstick spray, place wax paper on the bottom of pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, Purecane, eggs, vanilla, oil and almond milk. Add in mixture of flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour into cake pans equally.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- While cakes are baking, over low heat bring to a rolling boil in saucepan all filling ingredients. Let boil for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Remove cakes from oven and let cool completely.
- Carefully remove cakes from pan.
- To assemble layered cake, put whipped cream and layer of peach filling between layers. Top cake with layer of whipped cream and remaining peach filling!