3 T. Purecane Granular Sweetener
3 T. Oil
¾ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 C. Cooked and Chopped Bacon
1 C. Cheddar Cheese or Any Cheese Flavor You Prefer
½ C. Chopped Onion
1 T. Parsley
1 ¼ C. Flour
3 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Salt
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together Purecane, oil, eggs and milk.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Fold into batter and slightly mix.
- Add in bacon, cheese, onion and parsley.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Let cool and set.