2 C. Crushed Peanuts
1 C. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
2 T. Butter, Melted
¼ C. All-Purpose Flour
½ C. Purecane Sweetener Brown
Peanut Butter Filling Ingredients:
2 C. All-Natural Peanut Butter
2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
½ C. Purecane Sweetener Confectioners
1 T. Vanilla
Reserve Filling Ingredients:
½ C. Cocoa Powder
½ C. Zero Sugar Chocolate Syrup
- Using a food processor, blend together all crust ingredients until well blended. Pat into a wax paper lined 10×10 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip together all peanut butter filling ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Remove 2 cups of filling from bowl and pour into another mixing bowl. Set aside remaining filling.
- Add cocoa powder and chocolate syrup to the 2 cups of reserved filling.
- Pour one half of chocolate filling onto crust.
- Pour all of the peanut butter filling next, spreading carefully.
- Top with remaining chocolate filling.
- Freeze overnight.