No Sugar Baker’s Lemon Blueberry Bread
½ C. Butter
1 C. Purecane Granular Sweetener
3 T. Lemon Juice
½ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 ½ C. Flour
2 t. Baking Powder
½ t. Salt
2 C. Fresh Blueberries
- Spray a loaf baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sweetener, lemon juice, eggs and almond milk until slightly blended.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt. Blend slightly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Channel!
I got very sick and thought I was battling the common flu. That flu never let up. After weeks of feeling miserable, the Hubs dragged me to the emergency room. I’m embarrassed to tell you my blood pressure was sky high, something like 285/175 and my glucose levels were topping 600 (with 300 in my blood and another 300 spilled over into my urine count). They told me I was inches away from having a stroke, two detached retinas and if I didn’t change my way of life…….well, I had about 4 years to live...
Leave A Comment