¾ C. Brown Purecane Sweetener
¾ C. Granular Purecane Sweetener
½ C. Melted Butter
3 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 T. Vanilla
2 C. Pumpkin Puree
4 C. All-Purpose Flour
6 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Salt
1 t. Cinnamon
1 t. Nutmeg
½ C. Toasted Pecans
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Purecane Sweetners with eggs, butter, almond milk, vanilla and pumpkin puree.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Make a tunnel in batter mix and fold in flour mixture.
- Mix until slightly combined.
- Spray your griddle with nonstick spray.
- Pour ¼ c. of batter onto griddle into a pancake circle.
- Cook each pancake for 3 minutes per side.
- You can serve each pancake with toasted pecans and warm sugar free syrup!