No Sugar Baker’s SORTOF 7 Layer Bars!
1 Package of Keto Candy Girl Shortbread Mix
10 Oz. No Sugar Baker Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
1 C. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 C. Chopped Walnuts
1 C. Lilly’s White Chocolate Chips
1 C. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Prepare shortbread as directed but in a 9 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes
- Pour condensed milk over baked shortbread.
- Sprinkle coconut, walnuts, white and dark chocolate chips on top evenly.
- Bake at 350 for another 30 minutes.
- You need to let cool and set!
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Channel!
I got very sick and thought I was battling the common flu. That flu never let up. After weeks of feeling miserable, the Hubs dragged me to the emergency room. I’m embarrassed to tell you my blood pressure was sky high, something like 285/175 and my glucose levels were topping 600 (with 300 in my blood and another 300 spilled over into my urine count). They told me I was inches away from having a stroke, two detached retinas and if I didn’t change my way of life…….well, I had about 4 years to live...
Leave A Comment