4 T. Butter
4 C. Cauliflower Rice
½ C. Chopped Onion
½ C. Chopped Celery
1 T. Garlic
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 T. Flour with 2 T. Melted Butter
1 T. Mustard
6 C. Chicken Broth
3 C. Cooked and Diced Chicken
3 C. Chopped Ham
2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream OR Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 – 2 C. Shredded Swiss Cheese
1. In large soup kettle pan, melt butter, add in cauliflower rice, onion, celery and garlic. Sauté until a little tender. Add in salt, pepper and flour/butter mixture—along with mustard. Add in chicken broth, stir and bring to a rolling boil. Let boil for 15 minutes.
2. This next step is optional. In blender, puree soup and bring back to soup kettle pan.
3. Add in chicken and ham. Now, add in cream and cheese.
4. Continue to heat and stir constantly.
5. Enjoy with a little extra swiss cheese on top of your serving!