1 Package of Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix
½ C. Oil
½ C. Water
1 T. Vanilla
½ C. Lily Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
¼ C. Swerve Confectioners
¼ C. All Natural Peanut Butter
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water and vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into 12 cupcake paper lined muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, combine Swerve Confectioners and peanut butter until well mixed.
- Place a teaspoon amount of peanut butter onto each muffin. Top with remaining cake batter.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. I let my cupcake set in the refrigerated and topped them with No Sugar Baker’s whipped topping!